4iQ is an identity intelligence company on a mission to empower intel analysts, security researchers, and criminal investigators with capabilities to discover, uncover, and disrupt adversaries. The 4iQ IDLake™ archives more than 14 billion identity records collected from open sources on the deep and dark web and powers two solutions:
- 4iQ IDHunt™, a pioneering identity intelligence and attribution analysis solution used by Fraud Investigation Units, Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Intel Units, and advanced Security Operations Centers.
- 4iQ IDTheft™, used by some of the largest Identity Theft Protection service providers, anti-virus vendors and Enterprises to alert millions of consumers of exposed personal information. The IDTheft API can also be used for anti-fraud use cases.
4iQ brings together Intelligence Community analysts with tactical and operational experience working on high-priority, time-critical missions with high-tech, Silicon Valley heritage. We are intelligence community analysts, Cyber Security pioneers and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, passionate about empowering the people on the frontlines combating crime.
Director, Product Management – Location: Los Altos, CA
Are you a detail-oriented, project management whip, passionate about creating products that force multiply cyber security? 4iQ is looking for a driven, skilled and enthusiastic Director of Product Management professional. You can expect to:
- join a startup at the forefront of cybersecurity and identity intelligence.
- opportunity to make fast impact in a global team of subject matter experts.
- Key member of the 4iQ leadership team to help drive the company growth and business objectives forward.
- Leads and enforces the vision of 4iQ’s flagship products for investigations supporting intelligence operations, countering financial crime, and attribution analysis.
- Creative in building in-app motivations, achievements and analytics to ‘gamify’ and track user experience.
- Team player focused on helping 4iQ scale in rapidly changing and fast growing environment.
- Passion for leading, developing, and managing products based on real-world experience that users love.
- Able to translate complex concepts into value propositions that a non-technical person can easily understand and get excited about.
- Prioritizes product releases and the backlog with strategic, well-informed decisions based on customer feedback and business expertise.
- Represents 4iQ to external audiences with technical and product oriented speaking engagements, to the media and other content opportunities. xv
- Builds strategic relationships with partners and clients.
- Reports directly to the Vice President of Product.
- Lead product roadmap and prioritize improvements based on clients, stakeholders, and management feedback.
- Synthesize in-depth market research, competitive analysis, customer feedback and cross functional input in order to define, prioritize and manage the product roadmap — includes product enhancements, feature requests, bug fixes and user interface +experience (UI/UX).
- Create pricing models on 4iQ products and services.
- Develop product requirements, define solid acceptance criteria and prioritize user stories using JIRA and an Agile / SCRUM — ensuring new features (acceptance criteria) are properly documented and bugs/glitches are addressed and resolved.
- Coordinate with engineering team and QA to ensure product quality and Sprint goals are accepted.
- Build feedback loop with sales and customer success teams to ensure product meets client expectations and requirements.
- Conduct feedback sessions (play testing) with current clients and power users to understand successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with marketing team on go-to-market (PRDs and MRDs) strategies, co-author thought leadership articles, speak at meetups and events, collateral, etc.
- Supports cross-functional organizations including pre-sales and product marketing activities (creating demos and use-cases).
- Lead the development of product user-guides and training material.
- Conduct market research and develop pricing models for commercial and federal clients.
- Perform feature analytics to identify strengths and challenges of 4iQ products.
- Experience in managing product within cybersecurity, intelligence, fraud, analysis, or cybercrime product companies.
- Working knowledge of intelligence analysis frameworks such as Structured Analytic Techniques (SATs) and Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIRs), in addition to a familiarity with cybersecurity and threat intelligence frameworks.
- Experience in delivering UI/UX concept and developing user stories; working directly with engineering and design teams.
- Strong communication skills; be able to engage directly with clients and evangelize 4iQ products at conferences and speaking engagements.
- 6+ years of experience in product management or related field.
- Experience with Agile software development frameworks (e.g. SCRUM)
- Detail oriented and able to deal with ambiguity with a positive sense of humor.
- Able to work within a global organization (multiple time zones).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent technical experience.